What is unique about my Holistic Intimacy Coaching style?
I am a huge believer that the only way to learn in the area of intimacy and sex is to experience, practice, and make mistakes (hopefully in a safe environment)! My coaching and conscious touch practicum sessions are based on creating safe and effective ways for you to do that.
Touch, breathing techniques, movement, visualization, and Tantric connection exercises are excellent ways to gain experience, create new brain pathways, and develop better body awareness. Which is critical for your ability to be a conscious lover – both in and out of the bedroom!
My approach is based on the belief that our body, mind, spirit, and emotions shouldn't be separated during learning or healing processes. And - we have a natural ability to transform our physical or mental states without any medication.
*Example - in most cases, PE (premature ejaculation) in men can be resolved within weeks by practicing body awareness, Tantric principles, sensate focus techniques, and conscious touch experiences.
What are the most common reasons people come to see me?
-“We love each other, but sex became a predictable and sometimes dreaded routine. Is there anything we can do about it?”
-“She keeps saying she wants a “deeper connection.” How can I make her feel more loved?”
- “He wants sex all the time, but I don’t. And I don't know how to communicate it without upsetting him or making him feel rejected. Is anything wrong with me for not wanting sex?”
- “She expects me to be ready and "get going" at any time. Like it used to be in our twenties. I feel like I must do it for her, so I am thinking I should start taking Viagra. But... is there any other ways I can increase my stamina and sex drive?”
- “I am recovering after a difficult breakup and having trouble trusting wo/men again.”
- " I've heard Tantra can help couples to sustain their passion. I would like to learn that!"
- “My ex said I am not that great in bed, and I cannot get it out of my head. Am I missing something?”
- “I like sex, and I think I am a good lover, but - is there anything more to it? What about that bliss and deep spiritual connection some people are talking about?”
- “When it comes to intercourse, I can only last a minute or so. Can Tantra help with that?”
- “It takes me too long to get aroused, and I often feel pain during intercourse... So, most of the time, I endure it...”
- “I want sex, but I don't know how to explain what I need, and, to be honest, I don't always know it myself.”
How coaching is different from therapy?
Coaching is a two-way process, a collaboration between you and me, which is different from a therapeutic approach, where you are being nurtured, “fixed,” or healed.
We start with creating an intention (What do you want?). And then my work is to keep providing you the tools, guidance, and support while you are doing your own work - deliciously expanding your intimate life!
You also don't have to have "problems" to work with me. You can simply want to learn how to have a more enjoyable or different love life!
How am I different from relationship or dating coaches?
Relationships and dating are simply not my focus. Though, by working with me, you can get way ahead in those areas too.
I focus on intimacy and sex, and it can include practices for emotional connection, developing better body awareness, understanding your unique relationship with sexuality and pleasure, and/or overcoming specific issues – for both men and women.
Have more questions?
Want to find out if working with me is right for you?
"Since we've started working with you, we have learned to be intimate once again, from nurturing massages to sexual activities. Not only we are having sex again, but we are setting aside the time to experience intimacy two to three times a week!"
"I am so grateful I listened to my friend and called Zhanna! For the first time in my life I’ve been able to open up, and to go after what I want for myself!"
DEE / 46